BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's been a while.

Hello friends!

It has been quite some time since I've been here to update. I haven't made it a priority and have to say it probably won't be for a while. I guess I don't have the time to commit to it to make it fabulous. I spend sooo much time on Life Preservers that when I'm done there, I don't do much of anything else. It is time for family at that point. It's a good thing my daughter and my son (sometimes) like to scrap with me. I'm going to try to get here and update at least once a week. I really want to get a new background but can't find anything that strikes my fancy.

Winter is almost upon us here in NY. We bought a new (to us) woodstove a couple of weeks ago. and it is finally in. The stove we had last year was so small that we had to get up every four hours to reload it. By the end of Winter we were so ready for it to be over. Our new stove will go for 10-12 hours wihout reloading. Yay!!

I've got to get ready for work.

Have a great day!!

0 comments: