BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy Day

Today I took the kids shopping. We were gone for four hours. My daughter bought some fabric to make a quilt for my mother and father in law. I had to buy some adhesive to finish an album I started over the weekend. I hope it works well, I don't usually use anything but Creative Memories adhesive. I also bought a little faux stitching stencil and conned my dear daughter into buying an ink pad. I thought, why do I have to supply all of the scrap goodies for the two of us--she can buy the goodies too. We had to get some groceries as well.

So anyway, we had some trouble with a couple neighborhood kids when I got home and I had to deal with that as my husband wasn't home. Then it was time to cook dinner and do the dishes.

I'm hoping to get more involved with my blog this week and add some more pretties to it. Until then, Happy Scrappin' and have a wonderful day.

Laurie

0 comments: