BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Little Note About Me

Hi, my name is Laurie. I live in Upstate New York in a little town about 30 miles north of Syracuse. I am married to my childhood sweetheart, Greg for 18 years, on July 6, 2009. We have two wonderful children, Stefanie 13 and Austin 9. We have a puppy named Echo 11 months old, who really keeps us moving. She is a border collie/shepherd/lab mix. I wish I had half the energy that she does. In addition to Echo, we have a cat, some fish and chickens.

This is my first attempt at a blog and I hope you enjoy it.

8 comments:

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Hey, Laurie! Great job getting your blog set up! I love the pink background!

Joyce said...

Yay, you are up and running! Great job!

ROXY'S RAMBLINGS said...

Good for you, great job. It all takes time.

roxy

Maggi said...

Woo hoo Laurie! Loving the blog! Have fun with it!

Ziggyeor said...

whoo hoo great job on getting the blog set up :D

Lisa J. said...

Yeah on the new blog. Happy Anniversary too! :)

Unknown said...

Laurie,
I think your blog is so cute! KImber from LPS. My husband's name is coming up on the address.

Jodi said...

you blog looks great!!